Surety® Online Mapping programs are an easy-to-use systems that allow you to communicate with your client to
locate and identify areas of needed attention in a customized scouting report.
With Surety® programs, soil survey borders can be exported as shape files to help create zones in other
GIS precision farming software, and select or custom-create field borders to be exported as shape files for use
with GPS/GIS applications and/or print various reports. Surety® programs integrate FSA aerial imagery, field borders
and acreage into various other maps and reports.
- FSA field borders (CLU) with acreage
- Color aerial imagery (NAIP)
- Maps display latitude/longitude and legal description
- Export field borders as shape files on a PCMCIA card
- Export georeferenced aerial images
- Shape files of soil survey borders
- Custom drawing tools
- Custom application report
Click here to sign up for a 7 day free trial.